Thank you for visiting www.assureforlife.com, or the Personal Website of your authorized Assure for Life Independent Consultant (“Consultant”) whose name appears on the site (our «Site»). This Site is powered by Assure for Life, Inc. (referred to herein as “Assure for Life”) and made available by Assure for Life as a service to your Consultant. All content, information, and services provided on and through our Site may be used only under the following terms and conditions, as they are amended from time to time (the «Terms»). As used herein, the terms “our,” “we,” and “us” refer to both Assure for Life and your Consultant unless the context clearly provides otherwise.
YOUR USE OF OUR SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY PART OF THESE TERMS, YOU MUST NOT USE OUR SITE. IF YOU ARE A CONSULTANT, YOU ARE BOUND BY ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN YOUR ASSURE FOR LIFE CONSULTANT AGREEMENT AND THE ASSURE FOR LIFE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES.
1. Site Use Generally
Your use of the Site and all information, data, text, software, information, images, sounds or other materials contained therein, or your use or purchase of any other Offerings confirms your unconditional agreement to be bound by this Agreement and is subject to your continued compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, do not access or otherwise use the Site or participate in any of the Offerings.
If you are dissatisfied with the Site or other Offerings, your sole and exclusive remedy is to stop using the Site or Offerings, except for the limited warranties that may apply to Assure for Life’s Offerings or as otherwise expressly stated in section 4 of this Agreement (Assure for Life Customer Guarantee).
2. Your User License
You are granted a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to access the Site and its content in accordance with these Terms. Our Site is hosted in the United States and contains information that is appropriate for access and use in the U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, and U.S. Territories, possessions, and trusteeships («Applicable Markets»). We make no representation that any materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use outside the Applicable Markets, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Any references on the Site to specific products or services are applicable only to those available in the Applicable Markets, and any product claims and comparisons to other products on the Site apply within the Applicable Markets only. Those who access this Site from other locations do so according to their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, including laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the U.S. or the territory in which they reside.
We reserve the right to refuse service in our sole discretion and without notice. We reserve the right to cancel orders at our discretion if we believe that user conduct violates applicable laws or is harmful to our interests. You are solely responsible for your use of the Site, and you agree to compensate, hold harmless, and
defend us from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, resulting from your use or misuse of the Site. Posting or transmitting any unlawful, infringing, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, is strictly prohibited.
3. Limitations on Your Use
No material from our Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, displayed, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without Assure for Life’s prior written permission, except that where the Site is configured to enable the download of particular Content, you may download one copy of such Content to a single computer for your personal, noncommercial home use only, provided that you: (a) keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, (b) make no modifications to the Content, and (c) do not use the Content in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services, or brands. You may not, without our prior written permission, frame or mirror any material contained on this Site on any other server. The unauthorized use of any such material on any other website or computer environment is expressly prohibited.
In the event that we offer downloads of software from this Site and you download such software, the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively the “Software”) are licensed to you by us or third party licensors for your personal, noncommercial home use only. We do not transfer title to the Software to you. You may not distribute or otherwise exploit the Software or decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-readable form.
4. Customer Guarantee
Assure for Life guarantees the quality of any product which carries the Assure for Life name and certifies that the products manufactured for it meet high standards of freshness and purity for customer use. We are confident that you will find our products satisfactory in every way. We stand behind the quality of our products and guarantee your satisfaction. However, if for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with any Assure for Life product purchased from www.assureforlife.com, we offer an exchange or a full refund (excluding shipping charges). Simply request a refund from Assure for Life within thirty (30) days from your receipt of the product by contacting our Customer Service Department at www.assureforlife.com. This guarantee is limited only by the terms of certain specific warranties attached to or packaged with certain products and does not apply to
any product intentionally damaged or misused. This satisfaction guarantee does not apply to Consultant purchases for stock or inventory.
5. Autoship Orders (recurring orders)
You can modify or cancel your Auto ship orders (recurring orders) from within your back office, or simply call 1-855-275-2577 or emailing email@example.com and we will assist you with these changes.
You may return items using the Merchandise Product Return form available on the Site or in the packaging information included with each order. Detailed information on returns handling can also be obtained on the Site at www.assureforlife.com/returns, or contact us as described in the «Contact Us» section, below, and we will be happy to assist you.
8. Additional Terms
All information, materials, functions and other content (including Submissions as defined in Section 15 below) provided on this Site (collectively “Content”), such as the Site design, text, selection and arrangement of elements, organization, graphics, images, magnetic translation, digital conversion, etc., is our exclusive property or the property of our licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The posting of any such elements on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such elements. You do not acquire ownership rights to any such elements viewed through the Site. Except as stated herein or as otherwise provided in an express authorization from us, no material from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, downloaded, posted, displayed, transmitted, modified, or distributed in any way, in any form or by any means, including, without limitation, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise. Any unauthorized use of any material contained in this Site is strictly prohibited.
Unless otherwise noted, all product names, company names, and all other trademarks, service marks, trade dress, trade names, logos (collectively the “Marks”) used and displayed on this Site are our registered and unregistered Marks and the Marks of our licensors. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Marks displayed on the Site. Our Marks and those of our licensors may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits us. The use or misuse of any Marks or any other materials contained on the Site, without the prior
written permission of their owner, is expressly prohibited.
For Consultants with a business powered by Assure for Life, your user license includes a revocable right to access and use certain trade secret, confidential, and proprietary business information, which includes, without limitation, genealogical, downline, or Line of Sponsorship (LOS) information (i.e., information compiled by Assure for Life that discloses or relates to all or part of the specific arrangement of sponsorship within the Assure for Life business, including, without limitation, Consultant lists, upline and downline organizations, all Consultant contact and business performance information, and all Customer contact information generated therefrom) (Proprietary Information), which may be made available to you on the Site. You acknowledge that Assure for Life is the exclusive owner of all Proprietary Information and agree to maintain all Proprietary Information in strictest confidence and to use it only as authorized by Assure for Life. You agree not to compile, organize access, create lists of, or otherwise use Proprietary Information except as authorized by Assure for Life under the Assure for Life Policies and Procedures, as amended from time to time.
No hyperlinks to this Site are permitted without our prior written consent. If you would like to link to this Site from your web site, please submit your request via email to link to this Site to or firstname.lastname@example.org. Unless you receive our express written consent, your request to link to this Site shall be deemed denied. Unless otherwise permitted in writing signed by an authorized representative of Assure for Life, a web site that links to this Site:
• Shall not imply, either directly or indirectly, that Assure for Life is endorsing its products;
• Shall not use any of our Trademarks or the
Trademarks of our licensors;
• Shall not contain content or material that could be construed as offensive, controversial or distasteful and should only contain content that is appropriate for all age groups;
• Shall not disparage us or our products in any way or otherwise negatively affect or harm our reputation and goodwill;
• Shall not present false or misleading information about us or the Assure for Life opportunity;
• Shall not misrepresent any relationship with us;
• Shall not replicate in any manner any content in the Site; and
• Shall not create a browser or border environment around Site material.
The information and features included in this Site are subject to change at any time without notice. By accessing or linking to this Site (to the extent linking is permissible), you assume the risk that the information on this Site may be changed or removed.
14. Claim of Copyright Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyrighted property has been copied in any way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our copyright agent the information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us that your copyrighted material has been infringed. To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
• A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
• A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
• Your physical address, telephone number and email address;
• A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or by the law; and
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
We may give you notice that we have removed or disabled access to certain material by means of a general notice on the Site, electronic mail to a user’s e-mail address in our records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to your physical address in our records. If you receive such a notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to our copyright agent that includes the information below. To
be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that contains the following:
• Your physical or electronic signature;
• Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
• A statement from you, under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
• Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Assure for Life may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this Site can be reached as follows:
Assure for Life, Inc.
Attn: Copyright Agent
1560 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway Suite 4
Sunrise, Florida 33323
By Email: email@example.com
By Telephone: 1 855 275 2577
We are always pleased to receive your comments, suggestions, and Submissions regarding this Site, our products and services, and our opportunity. If you transmit to us, post, or upload any Submissions to or through this Site, you grant us and our affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute and incorporate such Submissions and the
names identified on the Submissions throughout the world in any media for any and all commercial and non-commercial purposes.
16. Public Forums and Communication
“User Forum” means an area or feature offered as part of this Site that offers the opportunity for users to distribute Submissions for viewing by one or more Site users, including, but not limited to, a chat area, message board, instant messaging, mobile messaging, social community environment, profile page, conversation page, blog, or e-mail function. User Forums are provided to give users a forum to express their opinions and share their ideas and information.
You are and shall remain solely responsible for the Submissions you distribute on or through the Site under your User ID, username or otherwise by you in any User Forum and for the consequences of submitting and posting the same. The individual who posts content in the User Forums («Community Content») is responsible for the reliability, accuracy, and truthfulness of such content, and we have no control over the same. Additionally, we have no control over whether any such posted material is of a nature that users will find offensive, distasteful or otherwise unacceptable and expressly disclaims any responsibility for such material.
This means that you, and not us, are solely responsible for all Community Content that you upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available through or on the Site. You are also solely responsible for all Community Content posted under your user account. You represent and warrant that (i) you own or otherwise control all of the rights in and to the content that you post; (ii) that the content is accurate and truthful; (iii) use of the Community Content you supply does not violate these Terms; (iv) the Community Content does not infringe, violate, or interfere with any intellectual property or other rights of any third party and does not violate any applicable law or regulation; and (v) the Community Content will not cause injury to any person or entity. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that any
Community Content submitted by you is offensive or inappropriate, we may remove it immediately or ask you to retract or modify the Community Content in question. If you fail to meet our request within the time specified, we may remove the Community Content. We have no obligation, however, to restrict or monitor Community Content in any way.
Should Community Content be deemed illegal, we will cooperate with the proper authorities, including but not limited to submitting all necessary information to them.
You acknowledge that Public Forums and features offered therein are for public and not private communications, and you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any Submission to a Public Forum. You understand that the uploading to and/or posting of any Community Content in any User Forum shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Assure for Life, and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Community Content. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose through any of these media; you make such disclosures at your own risk.
We do not and cannot review every message posted by users in the User Forums, and Assure for Life is not responsible for the content of these messages or the views or opinions expressed by the users of the User Forums. Information disclosed in the User Forums is by design revealed to the public. You acknowledge that we are under no obligation to pre-screen Community Content. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to delete, move or edit content, in whole or in part, submitted by you to the Site for any reason in our sole discretion. In addition, we may delete, move, edit or disclose the contents of messages when it is required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such action is necessary to protect and defend our rights and property or to protect the safety of our users or the public. In no event do we assume any obligation to monitor the User Forums or remove any specific material.
Any material, information, or idea you submit to us or the Site by any means may be disseminated or used by us without compensation or liability to you for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products. We have no obligation to keep any submissions confidential, return any materials that you submit to us, or compensate you for the use of any such materials under any circumstances. You hereby irrevocably waive any claims based on our use of any materials, ideas, or information that you submit to us.
You should be skeptical about information provided by others, and you acknowledge that the use of any Submission posted in any User Forum is at your own risk. We are not responsible for, and we do not endorse, the opinions, advice or recommendations posted or sent
by users in any User Forum and we specifically disclaim any and all liability in connection therewith. We do not control the Community Content posted on or through the Site and, therefore, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Community Content. You are solely responsible for any use or reliance on the Community Content, including on its accuracy, completeness, or usefulness. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Community Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Community Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Community Content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Site.
We owe you no obligation, and therefore may refuse to post, deliver, remove, modify or otherwise use or take any action with respect to any Submissions that you make to the Site.
We do not claim ownership of the Community Content you upload, place, or post through the Site. You are responsible for protecting your rights in such Community Content and are not entitled to our help in protecting such Community Content. By uploading, placing, or posting Community Content through the Site, you grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, and fully sublicensable license, under all intellectual property and other rights, including, without limitation, privacy and publicity, to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publicly perform, publicly display, transmit, exploit, create derivative works from the Community Content (in whole or in part), and incorporate such Community Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed, for any purpose associated with the Site. You grant us and our sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such Community Content, if we choose. You hereby irrevocably waive any claims based on “moral rights” and similar theories, if any. Please note, however, that certain activities (e.g., contests) that involve the submission of Community Content by you may have terms applicable to your Community Content that differ from those above. In the event such terms differ with these terms, such terms will govern and have precedence over these terms with respect to your Community Content.
17. Rules of Conduct
Your Authorization to Use the Site. Your authorization to use the Site and contribute to it depends on your compliance with community standards and the conduct guidelines set forth below. If you fail to conduct yourself appropriately, we may revoke your privileges to use all or a portion of the Site and/or take other appropriate measures to enforce these community standards and conduct guidelines. The following is a non-inclusive list of behaviors that are not permitted on the Site. By using
the Site, you agree that you will not upload, post, transmit, submit, distribute, or otherwise make available to the Site any Submission that:
• (a) is tortious, libelous, defamatory, disparaging, abusive, harassing, harmful, threatening, or an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise unreasonably offensive [as determined by us in our sole discretion]; (c) is violent or promotes violence, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise sexually explicit; (d) is false, misleading; or (e) otherwise harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity; • is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them, including a Submission that is, or represents an attempt to engage in, child pornography, stalking, sexual assault, fraud, trafficking in obscene or stolen material, drug dealing and/or drug use, harassment, abuse, theft, terrorism, or conspiracy to commit any criminal activity;
• infringes, misappropriates, or violates any right of a third party including: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, identity right, publicity right, privacy right, or other proprietary or contractual rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation;
• impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any of our members, company officials, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives or users, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or otherwise disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site or to Assure for Life, including forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any transmission to the Site for any reason;
• is commercial, business related or advertises or offers to sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicits others (including solicitations for contributions or donations);
• contains any personal advertising, unsolicited commercial email or «spam,” or offer for sale of any non-Assure for Life products or services, except in areas, if any, specifically designated for such purposes – This includes unethical marketing, advertising, «chain letters,» or any other practice that is in any way connected with «spam,» such as (a) sending mass email to recipients who haven’t requested email from you or with a fake return address, (b) promoting a site with inappropriate links, titles, descriptions, or (c) promoting your site by posting multiple submissions in public forums that are identical;
• contains a virus, Trojan horses, malware, other harmful component, any material that contains software viruses, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or
telecommunications equipment, or intercept messages sent from a computer or communications device, or otherwise tampers with, impairs or damages the Site or any connected network, or otherwise interferes with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Site; •collects or harvests the information of any user or otherwise access the Site using automated means (including but not limited to harvesting bots, robots, spiders or scrapers)
• (a) does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the relevant Public Forum; (b) violates any specific restrictions applicable to a Public Forum, including its age restrictions and procedures; or (c) is antisocial, disruptive, or destructive, including “flaming”, “spamming”, “flooding”, “trolling”, and “griefing”, as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
18. Removal of Submissions
Assure for Life is committed to the safety of our children. Persons under the age of 18 may not enroll as Assure for Life Consultants or register as Customers. Children under the age of 13 may not purchase products through any of our Websites. Assure for Life does not solicit or
knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
21. Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL CONTENT INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE (THE «CONTENT») IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, COMPATIBILITY, AND NON INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, ERROR-FREE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT, THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH CONTENT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT. YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO CONTENT AND ANY CONTENT YOU PROVIDE TO THIRD PARTY SITES (INCLUDING CREDIT CARD AND OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION). WE MAY IMPROVE OR CHANGE THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DESCRIBED IN THIS SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS SITE OR IN OTHER DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REFERRED TO WITHIN OR LINKED TO THIS SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The Content of the Site is not intended to, and does not, constitute legal, professional, accounting, tax, or investment advice, is not intended to be a substitute for such advice, and may not be used for such purposes. You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any of the Content included in, or accessible through, the Site without seeking the appropriate legal, medical, or other professional advice. Reliance on any information appearing on the Site is strictly at your own risk.
The Site may contain the opinions and views of other users. Given the interactive nature of the Site, we
cannot endorse, guarantee, or be responsible for the accuracy, efficacy, or veracity of any content generated by other users.
22. Limitation of Liabilities
24. Limitation of Action
25. General Terms
25.1. Errors and Corrections
While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and current information on our Site, we do not warrant or represent that the Site will be error-free. Data entry errors or other technical problems may sometimes result in inaccurate information being shown. We reserve the right to correct any inaccuracies or typographical errors on our Site, including pricing and availability of products and services, and shall have no liability for such errors. We may also make improvements and/or changes to the Site’s features, functionality, or content at any time. If you see any information or description you believe to be incorrect, please contact us as described in the «Contact Us» section, below, and we will attempt to verify it for you.
25.2. Appropriateness of Content
We make no representations that the Content on the Site is appropriate or available for use in any particular location. Those who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws including any applicable local laws.
25.4. Export Control
Supply of goods, services and software through the Site is subject to United States export control and economic sanctions requirements. By acquiring any such items through the Site, you represent and warrant that your acquisition comports with and your use of the item will comport with those requirements. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not acquire goods, services or software through the Site if: (a) you are in, under the control of, or a national or resident of Cuba, Iran, North
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES,
NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR LICENSORS OR LICENSEES, OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES’ RESPECTIVE RESELLERS, CONSULTANTS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, PERSONAL INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH) AND PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, THAT RESULT FROM (A) THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE OR CONTENT, OR (B) THE CONDUCT OR ACTIONS, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY OTHER USER OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, OR $100 (WHICHEVER IS LESS) FOR ACCESSING OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY ACTIVITY RELATED TO THE SITE. MOREOVER, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE, OUR LICENSORS OR LICENSEES, OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES’ RESPECTIVE RESELLERS, CONSULTANTS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS, BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM AN ACT OF FORCE MAJEURE OR CAUSES BEYOND OUR OR THEIR REASONABLE CONTROL.
WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR FURTHER ACCESS TO THE SITE OR CHANGE THE SITE OR DELETE CONTENT OR FEATURES IN ANY WAY, AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON.
23. Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue:
Korea, Sudan or Syria or if you are on the U.S. Treasury Department’s Specially Designated Nationals List or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Denied Persons List, Unverified List or Entity List, or (b) you intend to supply the acquired goods, services or software to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan or Syria (or a national or resident of one of these countries) or to a person on the Specially Designated Nationals List, Denied Persons List, Unverified List or Entity List.
26. Contacting Us
Assure for Life, Inc.
Attn: Copyright Agent
1560 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway Suite 4
Sunrise, Florida 33323
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Telephone: 1 855 275 2577
27. Effective Date
I. WHO MAY USE THE WEBSITES
- We need to perform a contract with you;
- You have given us permission to do so;
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights;
- For payment processing purposes;
- To comply with the law.
II. INFORMATION COLLECTION
Assure for Life is the sole owner of the Website, including Replicated Websites. We collect information from Independent Consultants (“Consultants”), Customers and visitors to the websites at different points on the websites.
- Traffic Data. Like most website operators, Assure for Life automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of devices accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
We also use the following analytics tools:
Google Analytics – This is a web analytics tool by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, California 94043, United States, hereinafter referred to as “Google”, to record your online activities on our site and to determine how many users are visiting us, what contents of our page are viewed, and how many times. The evaluation is done anonymously. Google Analytics cookies, including the Google Analytics tool “anonymous IP address” and usage data, are usually transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there. For further information, please refer to https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en. At https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.%20 Google Analytics offers the option to opt out of data collection.
Matomo Open Analytics Platform – This allows us to record your online activities on our site and determine how many users visit us on the Internet, which content of our site is viewed, and how often. The evaluation is done anonymously. The cookies are stored on your computer. For additional information, please refer to https://matomo.org/faq/.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud – We use this to record your behavior on our website to optimize our product offering. It helps us determine how many users visit us in the Internet, which content of our site is viewed, and how often. The evaluation is done anonymously and is used automatically by predictive intelligence to improve the presentation of our product offering. For registered members, the user-related behavior on the website is recorded to improve the user experience and is used to display the relevant content. Salesforce cookies are usually delivered to a Salesforce server in the United States and stored there.
Hotjar – We collect non-personal information, including standard internet log information and details of your behavioral patterns when you visit our website. This is done to enable to provide you with a better user experience, to identify preferences, to diagnose technical problems, to analyze trends and to improve our website. The following information may be collected related to your device and browser: device’s IP address (captured and stored in an anonymized form), device screen resolution, device type (unique device identifiers), operating system, and browser type, geographic location (country only), preferred language used to display our website. The following information is collected related to your user interaction: mouse events (movements, location and clicks), keypresses. For a sampling of visitors, Hotjar also records information which is collected from our website: referring URL and domain, pages visited, geographic location (country only), preferred language used to display our website, date and time when the website pages were accessed. By visiting the opt-out page https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out and clicking on “Disable Hotjar” you can at any time refuse to collect your data from Hotjar when you visit our website. You may opt-out from having Hotjar collect your information when visiting our website at any time by visiting the Opt-out page https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out and clicking “Disable Hotjar”.
Facebook Pixel — With your consent, we use the “Facebook Pixel” by Facebook Inc., 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, California 94304, United States (“Facebook”) on our website. This is a cookie (i.e., a small text file that is stored on your computer and can be accessed again later). With its help, actions of users can be tracked after they have seen or clicked on a Facebook ad. This allows us to track the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. The data collected in this way is anonymous to us, in other words, it does not provide any information on the identity of the users. However, the data is stored and processed by Facebook, so that a connection to the respective user profile is possible and Facebook can use the data for its own advertising purposes, according to the Facebook Data Policy (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/). You can allow Facebook and its partners to display ads on and off Facebook. A cookie may also be stored on your computer for these purposes. By using the website, you agree to the use of the visitor action pixel.
We may use third-party service providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Websites.
Google AdWords – Google AdWords is provided by Google, Inc. This is used to record website visits for advertising purposes (remarketing) in Google and in the Display Network. When you visit a website, your browser saves cookies that allow you to be recognized as a visitor when you visit websites that belong to Google’s advertising network. On these pages, ads that relate to content that you previously viewed on other websites that use Google’s remarketing function can be presented to you as a visitor. You can opt out of data collection by Google AdWords on the website http://www.google.com/settings/ads. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Facebook – Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950. To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217. Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the EuropeanInteractive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Personal Information. Through your use of or visits to our websites, you may be required or requested to provide personally identifiable information (hereafter “Personal Information”) to us. Personal Information is any piece of information which can potentially be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person. Such information includes, without limitation: (1) “Contact Data” (such as your name, membership number, title, gender, date of birth, mailing address, address coordinates (longitude and latitude), phone number(s), fax number, and e-mail address); (2) “Demographic Data” (such as your age, gender, profession, education level, relationship status, religious affiliation, country, state, city and likes and dislikes,); (3) “Financial Data” (such as your credit/debit card number and expiration date); and (4) “Shopping Preferences” (such as items purchased, purchase date, place of purchase, time of purchase, purchase amount, currency and shopping cart). For certain transactions, we may be required to collect information to comply with legal requirements. In each case, you will be asked to provide Personal Information; the Website will not gather it surreptitiously. Assure for Life may supplement the Personal Information you provide with additional personal information gathered from public sources or from third-parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to Assure for Life. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain of the features and services available on the Website or from purchasing any of our products.
- Device Information. Depending on the permissions you have granted and other factors, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device when you download from our Websites, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, certain player search results, and other personalized content. Examples of the device information we collect include:
❖ Attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, battery and signal strength, and device identifiers.
❖ Device locations, including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals.
❖ Connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address.
Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services, and we encourage you to contact your device manufacturer for detailed instructions on how to do that.
- Consultant and Customer Registration. In order to become a Consultant, an applicant must provide Personal Information to us. We also may require an applicant’s Social Security Number or Federal Tax ID Number so that we may prepare and file necessary non-employee compensation forms for the IRS. Certain customers may be required to register in order to purchase products directly from us. Customers will be required to provide Personal Information. We use this information to maintain contact with Consultants and Customers, and to process Consultant and Customer orders.
- Product or Service Purchases. When a retail customer, Customer, or Consultant purchases products or services from us through any of our websites, the purchaser must provide us with Personal Information. This information is used for billing and payment purposes and to fill orders.
- Information that you make Public. The Website may contains features (e.g. public profiles, forums, and message boards) that permit you to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, information or other material, including some of your Personal Information. Any information that you choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which Assure for Life is unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information by means of such features, and you agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
III. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
❖ allowing you to enter your password less frequently;
❖ remembering your preferences;
❖ presenting information that is targeted to your interests;
❖ measuring the effectiveness of our sites, services, content, and advertising; and
Assure for Life analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help Assure for Life better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Assure for Life is able to better design the Website to improve your experience, and to serve you more relevant and interesting content. From time to time, Assure for Life may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. Assure for Life does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
- Web Beacons. We may also use web beacons. A “web beacon” is an electronic image placed in the code of a web page. Beacons allow us to know if a certain page was visited, an email was opened, or if ad banners on our website and other sites were effective. We use web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page to another and to improve site performance.
❖ Facebook is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA (“Facebook”). You will find an overview on Facebook’s Plugins and what they look like here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins;
❖ Google+ is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA (“Google”). You will find an overview on Google’s Plugins and what they look like here: https://developers.google.com/+/web/;
❖ Twitter is operated by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA (“Twitter”). You will find an overview on Twitter’s Plugins and what they look like here: https://twitter.com/about/resources/buttons;
❖ Instagram is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA (“Instagram”). You will find an overview on Instagram’s Plugins and embedding process here: https://www.instagram.com/developer/embedding/;
❖ LinkedIn is operated by LinkedIn Corporation, 1000 West Maude Avenue, Sunnyvale CA 94085, USA (“LinkedIn”). You will find an overview on LinkedIn’s Plugins and what they look like here: https://developer.linkedin.com/plugins.
❖ YouTube is operated by, Google, LLC, d/b/a YouTube, 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, California 94066, USA (“YouTube”). You will find an overview on YouTube’s Plugins and what they look like here: https://www.youtube.com/c/PluginBoutiqueOfficial.
❖ TikTok is operated by TikTok Inc., 5800 Bristol Parkway, Suite 100, Culver City, California 90230, USA (“TikTok”). You will find an overview on TikTok’s Plugins and what they look like here: https://www.tiktok.com/discover/Free-plugins
❖ Pinterest is operated by Pinterest, Inc., 651 Brannan Street, San Francisco, California 94107, USA (“Pinterest”). You will find an overview on Pinterest’s Plugins and what they look like here: https://help.pinterest.com/en/article/save-pins-with-the-pinterest-browser-button.
When you access one of our Websites, which contains a Plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the servers of Facebook, Google, Twitter, and LinkedIn. The content of the Plugin is transferred by the respective Provider directly to your browser, which then integrates it into the Website. Integration of the Plugin allows the Provider to receive the information that you have accessed the respective social media website even if you do not maintain a profile with that Provider or if you are not logged in at the moment. This information (including your IP address) will be transferred by your browser directly to the Provider in the U.S. and stored there.
If you are logged in with one of the Providers’ services, they will be able to assign your visit on our Website to your profile with the respective Provider. If you interact with any of the Plugins, e.g. by pressing the “Like” or the “+1” button, this information will also be sent directly to the server of the Provider and stored there. The information will also be published in the social network on your respective account, e.g. Twitter, and displayed to your contacts there.
In addition, there is also a “Share” button for e-mail. The “Share” buttons can be recognized by their respective logos. All “Share” buttons are set up in compliance with data protection requirements. A direct connection between your browser and the server of the operator of the respective social network is established only when you click on the respective “Share” button on this website (and only then). According to the operators of the Providers, no personal data is collected by the social networks without a click on the respective “Share” button. Only data of logged-in Consultants and Customers, including the IP address, is collected and processed. If you do not wish to associate your visit to our website with your user account of the respective Provider, please log out of the user account of that Provider. We do not receive any information regarding the content of the data transmitted and its use by the Providers. For more information about the use of data by the Providers, please refer to the privacy policies of the Providers mentioned.
For more information on the purpose and extent of the data acquisition and how data are processed and used by the respective Provider as well as regarding your rights and optional settings to protect your privacy, please refer to the privacy policies of the respective Provider:
If you do not want Google, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn to allocate data collected on our Websites to your profile in their service, you must log out of the respective service before visiting our Website. You can prevent the loading of the Plugins completely by using Add-Ons for your browser, e.g. the script-blocker “NoScript” (http://noscript.net/).
- Disclosure in Connection with Services. Some of our operations, such as our electronic commerce, may be managed by Service Providers who are unaffiliated companies. These companies may share Personal Information with their affiliates and service providers whom they engage to perform services related to our Websites or the operation of our business. Examples of these services include payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, order fulfillment and shipping, marketing and promotional material distribution, Website hosting and evaluation, data storage, analysis, or security and, where applicable, data cleansing. These companies may have access to your Personal Information on a confidential basis only to the extent necessary to perform their functions. In no event will we authorize these companies to use your Personal Information for any reason other than to provide you with those specific services. If your purchases are being shipped to you, your shipping information will be shared with our delivery service providers (U.S. Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, or other delivery companies we or you select). Our delivery service providers are asked not to use your Personal Information for any purpose other than making the delivery.
- By Law or to Protect Rights. Assure for Life discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when Assure for Life believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Assure for Life, third parties, or the public at large.
- Legally Required Law Enforcement, Judicial and Administrative Agency Disclosures. Assure for Life will provide confidential and personally identifiable information as necessary to comply with judicial and administrative orders, subpoenas, Civil or Criminal Investigative Demands, Administrative and Regulatory Demands and other legal obligations. In order for Assure for Life to conduct business in certain jurisdictions, Assure for Life must disclose certain personally identifiable and confidential information to regulatory authorities in such jurisdictions. Such information may include, but is not limited to, income information and personally identifiable information.
- Unpaid Accounts. If you fail to pay any balance owed in consideration of Services, Assure for Life may, as permitted by law, report your Personal Information, including without limitation your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
- Invite a Friend. When you invite family or friends to join the Assure for Life network or to attend a Assure for Life home party, Assure for Life will send an email on your behalf to the indicated recipient. Your name and email address will appear in the “From” line of such email.
- Lead Assignment and Consultant Locator Features. Assure for Life occasionally will assign prospective sales and new Consultant leads to Consultants. In these cases, we will provide the lead with the appropriate Consultant’s name and contact information and/or provide a distributor with the prospective lead’s name and contact information. In addition, Assure for Life has a Consultant Locator feature on its website. Pursuant to this feature, a prospective customer or new Consultant can locate a nearby Assure for Life Consultant. In order to make the Consultant Locator feature and the lead assignments effective, the company will provide the prospective customer or new Consultant with the Consultant’s name and contact information, which may include his/her telephone number, address, and/or email address.
- To help Consultants in Assure for Life’s network marketing program manage their independent businesses, we provide your Assure for Life sponsor and other upline Assure for Life Consultants with your name, rank, address, telephone number, and email address as well as data relating to your sales and recruitment activity (if applicable) through the Back-Office to the Website. We also provide downline Consultants with the names, rank, address, telephone number, and email address of their sponsor and certain specified upline Consultants.
IV. COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
1. Special Offers and Updates. By enrolling as a Consultant, registering as Customer, or making a purchase or other inquiry through the Website, you consent to receive periodic email and other communications from us and from Assure for Life Consultants. For example, Assure for Life sends all new Consultants and Customers a welcoming email to verify password, username, and acceptance of the Consultant Agreement or Membership Agreement. All Consultants and Customers will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Customers who have not registered with Assure for Life and who grant permission will also receive occasional information on products, services, special deals, and the like.
2. Service Announcements. On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service related announcement. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance we might send Consultants and/or Customers an email. Generally, Consultants may not opt-out of these communications, though they can deactivate their account. However, these communications are not promotional in nature.
3. Consultant and Customer Service. Assure for Life communicates with Consultants and Customers via email, regular mail and telephone on a regular basis to provide requested services and in regards to issues relating to their Assure for Life business. Assure for Life communicates with other Customers with respect to products or services purchased by such Customers from Assure for Life. Such communications may be by email, regular mail, or telephone.
4. Privacy Preferences/Opt-Out. We now offer an on-line preference page located within the My Account section on www.assureforlife.com where you can register and change your preferences to receive or not receive marketing materials. You may also update what product/lifestyle preferences you prefer, which may determine what offers and promotional materials you may receive. You may update these preferences at any time, but you must first register by creating an account before you can update any of your preferences. Please allow sufficient time for your preferences to be processed. You may also change your marketing preferences or remove yourself from our mailing list by clicking on an “unsubscribe” hyperlink contained in promotional emails we send you or by contacting us at: Assure for Life, Attn: Privacy Manager, 1560 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway, Suite 4, Sunrise, Florida 33323, or by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
- Links. Assure for Life’s websites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that Assure for Life is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects Personal Information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Assure for Life websites.
- Text Messaging. If you so elect, you may provide your mobile phone number to Assure for Life. By submitting your mobile phone number, you consent to receive text message alerts from Assure for Life containing product and event information, product tips or promotions that may be sent using automated dialing systems (“Text Messages”). Your consent to receive Text Messages is not otherwise required to purchase any goods or services from us. You may not consent to receive Text Messages on behalf of someone else or provide someone else’s phone number. You agree to enter into, sign and receive your consent to receive Text Messages electronically.
You may receive approximately NUMBER recurring texts per month. We do not charge a fee for you to receive Text Messages from us, however, your mobile service provider may charge you for sending and/or receiving text messages and air-time, as well as any other standard applicable rates charged by your mobile service provider. Participating Carriers are:
|ACS Wireless||Cox Wireless||Pocket Wireless|
|Alltel||Cricket Communications||Revol Wireless|
|All West Communications||Element Mobile||Silver Star PCS|
|Appalachian Wireless||Farmers Mutual Telephone Co.||Simmetry Wireless|
|AT&T||GCI Wireless||Snake River PCS|
|Bluegrass Wireless||Golden State Cellular||South Central Communications|
|Boost||Illinois Valley Cellular||Sprint|
|Boost Unlimited||Immix||Sprocket Wireless|
|Breakaway Wireless||Inland Cellular||Strata Networks|
|Carolina West Wireless||iWireless||Syringa Wireless|
|Cambridge Telephone Company (CTC)||Metro PCS||Thumb Cellular|
|Cellular South||Nex-Tech Wireless||United Wireless|
|Cellular One of East Central Illinois||Nextel||Union Wireless|
|Cellular One of Montana||Northwest Missouri Cellular||U.S. Cellular|
|Cellular One of NEPA||nTelos||Verizon Wireless|
|Centennial Wireless||Nucla-Naturita Telephone Co.||Viaero Wireless|
|Chat Mobility||Panhandle Telecommunications||Virgin Mobile US|
|Cellular 29||Pioneer Cellular||West Central Wireless|
|Cincinnati Bell||Plateau Wireless|
Text Messages are distributed via third party mobile network providers and, therefore, we cannot control certain factors relating to message delivery or guarantee availability or performance of this service, including liability for transmission delays or message failures. To receive help with Text Messages, you can either text the word “Help” to 1-855-275-1272 or call 1-855-275-2577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org,
You may unsubscribe from receiving Assure for Life Text Messages any time by texting the word “STOP” to 1-855-275-1272 from your device. You may also choose not to receive Text Messages by emailing email@example.com and specifying that this is your preference.
From time to time you may be asked to provide your mobile phone number to Assure for Life in connection with specific text messaging programs, which is in addition to the general Assure for Life marketing text messaging program. That text messaging program may have additional or different terms and conditions from those set forth above, which will be presented you at the time that you opt-in to receive those text messages. In general, in order to stop receiving text messages from a specific Assure for Life text messaging program, you can text STOP to the five digit short code for the text messaging program from which you no longer wish to receive message (i.e., the five digit number from which its text messages are being sent). You will then receive confirmation of your opt-out of that text messaging program. This will only opt you out of the specific text messaging program associated with that five digit short code. You will remain opted in to any other Assure for Life text messaging programs that you have signed up for.
- Security of Personal Information. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of Personal Information in our custody and control. We also are committed to employing reasonable technology in order to protect the security of our Websites. However, even with the best technology, no website is 100% secure. We will take reasonable measures which we believe are appropriate to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction, and, where possible, will ask that any third parties to whom we may transfer such information to take comparable steps to protect that security.
- Secure Shopping. When you place orders on our Websites, all of your order information, including your card number and delivery address, is transmitted through the Internet using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL technology causes your browser to encrypt your order information before transmitting it to our secure server. SSL technology, an industry standard, is designed to prevent someone other than operators of our Websites from capturing and viewing your Personal Information. Since any order information you provide to us on our Websites will be transmitted using a secure connection, if your Web browser cannot support this level of security, you will not be able to order products through our Websites. The most recent versions of Google Chrome, Netscape Navigator, Apple Safari, and Microsoft Internet Explorer can support a secure connection and can be downloaded for free from the Google, Netscape, Apple, or Microsoft website respectively.
- Passwords. To provide you with an increased level of security, online access to your Personal Information is protected with a password you select. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. Assure for Life will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication (including unsolicited correspondence such as letters, phone calls or e-mail messages).
- Lost or Stolen Information. You must promptly notify us if your credit, banking, other financial information, user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number, bank account information, other financial institution information, user name or password from your account.
- Making Changes to Your Personal Information. Consultants and Customers may update their personal information as necessary by logging into their Assure for Life online Back Offices or Customer Accounts in their profile, which allows them to access and edit their registration account information. In addition, Consultants and Preferred Customers may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to update their profiles.
- Information Sharing Disclosure Requests. If you are a California resident, you have the right to request one Notice of Information-Sharing Disclosure per year which will identify the third parties with whom Assure for Life or any of our affiliates has shared the Personal Information we have collected from you. You may request the Notice of Information-Sharing Disclosure by writing to us at. Assure for Life, Attn: Privacy Manager, 1560 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway, Suite 4, Sunrise, Florida 33323, or by e-mailing us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request for a Notice of Information-Sharing Disclosure within 30 days. You may also see the California Privacy Notice here.
we collect, use, and share your Personal Information and how to exercise your rights under the California Consumer
Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
When we say “Personal Information” in this Notice, we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you. Personal Information does not include information that is aggregated or information that cannot be reasonably linked to you.
How We Collect, Use, and Share Personal Information
To provide the products, services or features (“Products») offered by Proteccion Plenitud, Inc (doing business as Assure
for Life), we must process information about you, including Personal Information, whether or not you are registered or
logged in. Subject to the limitations we describe in our Data Policy, we may share your Personal Information for business
purposes with strict restrictions on how our business partners can use and disclose the data we provide, at your direction, or in ways otherwise in accordance with the CCPA. We do not sell any of your Personal Information, and we never
The best way to learn about the kinds of information we collect and how we use it is to review our Data Policy. Here is a
summary of the CCPA-related categories of Personal Information we may have collected about you over the past 12
months, depending on how you use our Products, as well as how we use it and with whom we may have shared it.
|Categories of Personal|
Information we collect may
|Examples of how Personal|
Information is used include:
|Parties with whom your|
information may be shared
• Data with special protections, if you
choose to provide it;
• Commercial information, if you
choose to provide it;
• Photos and face imagery that can
be used to create face-recognition
templates if you or others choose to
provide it and you have the setting
• Internet or other electronic network
activity information, including
content you view or engage with;
• Location-related information,
including precise device location if
you choose to allow us to collect it;
• Audio or visual Information, including photos and videos, if you or
others choose to provide it;
• Professional or employment
information, if you choose to provide
• Education information, if you
choose to provide it;
• Financial information, if you choose
to provide it; and
• Information derived from other
Personal Information about you,
which could include your preferences, interests, and other information
used to personalize your experience.
|Providing, personalizing, and|
improving our Products;
• Facilitating transactions, providing
measurement, analytics, advertising, and other business services;
• Promoting safety, integrity, and
• Communicating with you;
• Researching and innovating for
social good; and
• To perform other business purposes.
|• People and accounts you share and|
• People and accounts with which
others share or reshare content about
• Apps, websites, and third-party
integrations on or using our Products;
• New owners in the event of a change
of ownership or control of all or part of
our Products or their assets changes;
• Partners, including partners who use
our analytics services, advertisers,
measurement partners, partners
oering goods and services in our
Products, vendors and service providers, and researchers and academics;
• Law enforcement or other third
parties in connection with legal
• Assure for Life Companies
To learn more about how we process information, including other types of Personal Information we collect, return to
Sources of Personal Information
We receive Personal Information from the information that you and others provide, your device(s), and from our
partners. The categories of sources from which we’ve collected or received Personal Information include:
• You: We collect the content, communications, and other information you provide when you use our Products,
including when you sign up for an account, create or share content, and message or communicate with others. We
collect information about the people, pages, accounts, hashtags, and groups you are connected to, and how you
interact with them across our Products, such as the people you communicate with the most or the groups you are
part of. We also collect information about how you use our Products, including ads we serve on and off Assure for
Life, such as the types of content you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, the people
or accounts you interact with, and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities.
• Other people: We may also receive and analyze content, communications, and information about you that other
people provide when they use our Products, such as when others share or comment on a photo of you, send a
message to you, or upload, sync, or import your contact information.
• Your device(s): We collect information from and about the computers, phones, connected TVs, and other web-connected devices you use that integrate with our Products, and we combine this information across different devices
• Partners: Credit card processors, banks, app developers and publishers, and other partners can send us information for business purposes through the Assure for Life business tools they use, including our APIs and SDKs. These
partners provide information about your activities off Assure for Life – including information about your device, the
websites you visit, things you do on their services, and purchases you make. We also receive information about
your online and offline actions, and purchases from third-party data providers who have the rights to provide us with
your information. Partners receive your data when you visit or use their services or through third parties they work
with. We require each of these partners to have rights to collect, use, and share your data before providing any data
How can you exercise your rights provided under the CCPA?
Under the CCPA, you have the following rights:
• Right to Know: You have the right to request that we disclose to you the Personal Information we collect, use, or
disclose, and information about our data practices;
• Right to Request Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Information that we have
collected from you;
• Right to Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.
To exercise your “right to know” or your “right to request deletion,” you may call us at 1-855 275 2577, send an email
to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.
Please note that to protect your information and the integrity of our Products and services, we may need to verify your
identity before processing your request. In some cases we may need to collect additional information to verify your
identity, such as a government issued ID.
Under the CCPA, you may exercise these rights yourself or you may designate an authorized agent to make these
requests on your behalf. We may request that your authorized agent have written permission from you to make
requests on your behalf and may need to verify your authorized agent’s identity.
Contact for more information
If you have additional questions about this Notice or how to exercise your rights under the CCPA, please contact us.
Effective: September 7, 2022
1 Thank you for visiting www.assureforlife.com, or the Personal Website of your authorized Assure for Life Independent Consultant (“Consultant”) whose name appears on the site (our «Site»). This Site is powered by Assure for Life, Inc. (referred to herein as “Assure for Life”) and made available by Assure for Life as a service to your Consultant. All content, information, and services provided on and through our Site may be used only under the following terms and conditions, as they are amended from time to time (the «Terms»). As used herein, the terms “our,” “we,” and “us” refer to both Assure for Life and your Consultant unless the context clearly provides otherwise.
2 You are granted a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to access the Siteand its content in accordance with these Terms. Our Site is hosted in the United States and contains information that is appropriate for access and use in the U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, and U.S. Territories, possessions, and trusteeships(«Applicable Markets»). We make no representation that any materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use outside the Applicable Markets, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Any references on the Site to specific products or services are applicable only to those available in the Applicable Markets, and any product claims and comparisons to other products on the Site apply within the Applicable Markets only. Those who access this Site from other locations do so according to their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, including laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the U.S. or the territory in which they reside.
United States of América (11/22)